After ten years, I have decided to write on my blog again. I miss my blog. My friend encourages me to do it. Hehehe…thanks to Mike...Hehehe.
I think writing on this blog is my way of expressing my sentiments and my dilemma. I can’t talk to anyone because they’re all busy…and I don’t want to disturb them just because of my problems.
I’m tired of crying on my pillow…and I’m tried of pleasing my friends to listen on my problems.
Honestly, I’m giving up…I’m in the midst of darkness and there’s no shoulder to cry on. This shit commitments put me in jail. I’ am controlled by the situation. I really want to grow but there’s something that pulling me down.
I think writing on this blog is my way of expressing my sentiments and my dilemma. I can’t talk to anyone because they’re all busy…and I don’t want to disturb them just because of my problems.
I’m tired of crying on my pillow…and I’m tried of pleasing my friends to listen on my problems.
Honestly, I’m giving up…I’m in the midst of darkness and there’s no shoulder to cry on. This shit commitments put me in jail. I’ am controlled by the situation. I really want to grow but there’s something that pulling me down.
1 comment:
Naks naman! I'm glad you decided to write on your blog again.
Post a Comment