The annual celebration of VJ Hunt has become a big event in the Angeles University Foundation. The VJ Hunt 2007 is another milestone for the Mass Communication students especially to the third year. It has been a big responsibility to organize such event because it is participated by different colleges and this year event is more difficult because it was participated by the high school students.
As one of the organizer of the event, I can say that it is not really an easy task because it needs initiative, cooperation, determination and patience. I admit that sometimes we argue because there are many ideas, they suggest and suggest but nothing happen, there are many expenses, others don’t cooperate and there are others who don’t listen to others suggestion. In addition to this, I discover things which my other classmates haven’t thought its happening. They feel that everything in the production is fine; they thought every one is enjoying the production.
As one of the organizer of the event, I can say that it is not really an easy task because it needs initiative, cooperation, determination and patience. I admit that sometimes we argue because there are many ideas, they suggest and suggest but nothing happen, there are many expenses, others don’t cooperate and there are others who don’t listen to others suggestion. In addition to this, I discover things which my other classmates haven’t thought its happening. They feel that everything in the production is fine; they thought every one is enjoying the production.
There are problems in the production of VJ Hunt.
Yes! The event is successful and I’m happy for that. Everybody is having fun. Candidates are enjoying thou they are nervous and their knees are shaking. The crowds are having fun and they cheer for their favorite candidates. But they don’t know the things happen behind the production. There are questions in mind that needs an answer but these are forgotten because they just ignore them and just pretend nothing happen.
Maybe it is just me who feel the dilemma but it is just base on my experienced and in my observation. I hope others may realize that, its time to reveal the truth and say sorry to someone you think you hurt while organizing the VJ Hunt 2007.





No comments:
Post a Comment