Last February 20, the ABMC III students were tasked to have a stand up reporting in the Proclamation Rally of the Team Unity at Convention Center in San Fernando Pampanga. We are given the tasked to interview and asked three questions to the senatorial candidates and to the audience.
When we walk a mile going to the Convention Center, we feel the pressure of the tasked given to us. There are some who are excited but others are afraid to continue the reporting because seeing the large number of people in that small place, it seems there would be a stampede. We all thought that there’s no chance to continue the reporting but our teacher still find a way.
Despite of the extreme heat of the sun, people are still rushing and pushing their self to get inside the Convention Center. I don’t understand why they have to go there and put their life in danger. They don’t even think that there are many people and there might be an explosion of bomb. I can’t figure out if these large numbers of people will really support the Team Unity or they just want to see artist like Cesar Montano or they just went there to spy.
Inside the Convention Center, I felt that there’s something wrong. I don’t know why. I saw people who are clapping after the speech of each Senatorial Candidates but others are not. Others are just sitting, no reaction and it seems they don’t believe the candidates.
Sadly, we were not given the chance to continue our stand up reporting. We are asked to go back in AUF and leave the Convention though the Proclamation Rally is not done.
When we walk a mile going to the Convention Center, we feel the pressure of the tasked given to us. There are some who are excited but others are afraid to continue the reporting because seeing the large number of people in that small place, it seems there would be a stampede. We all thought that there’s no chance to continue the reporting but our teacher still find a way.
Despite of the extreme heat of the sun, people are still rushing and pushing their self to get inside the Convention Center. I don’t understand why they have to go there and put their life in danger. They don’t even think that there are many people and there might be an explosion of bomb. I can’t figure out if these large numbers of people will really support the Team Unity or they just want to see artist like Cesar Montano or they just went there to spy.
Inside the Convention Center, I felt that there’s something wrong. I don’t know why. I saw people who are clapping after the speech of each Senatorial Candidates but others are not. Others are just sitting, no reaction and it seems they don’t believe the candidates.
Sadly, we were not given the chance to continue our stand up reporting. We are asked to go back in AUF and leave the Convention though the Proclamation Rally is not done.
I’m hoping that those people that I saw in the Convention Center will vote those candidates who deserve to be in their list and who will strongly fight for their rights in this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment