I think I have to step on the new door of life. Live without him. Forget him. Let him go.
I have to do this for us to grow…for him to realize he is a father now and he must face his responsibilities with all his heart. I don't want to force him and tell him he must grow. He is old enough to know what he should act.
It is difficult but I have to do this.
Yes, I dreamed of a happy family but at this moment of my life, I have to let him go. I am tired of crying just because of petty things. I am tired of talking to someone who does not answer my questions. I am tired of understanding his immaturity.
Because of what happened, I'm in jailed of this situation…trying to work it out. Because of this shit commitment he puts on my head, its hard for me to mingle with other people.
He puts me behind bars. He is turning me into a monster. I hate him.
1 comment:
Speechless.
Post a Comment