you light my way
i never thought of you crossing my way
i journey life with thorns of dead roses
still value the existence of friendship
you give me joy
you made me stronger
to fight with this crumpled earth
you lend your hand
thou your not sure of my situation
you lend your shoulder
thou you don't know
what made me cry
i trully value you
and you know
i love you
and that's for real
thanks for crossing my way
thanks for lending your magical hand
thanks for lending your comforting shoulder
i never thought of you crossing my way
i journey life with thorns of dead roses
still value the existence of friendship
you give me joy
you made me stronger
to fight with this crumpled earth
you lend your hand
thou your not sure of my situation
you lend your shoulder
thou you don't know
what made me cry
i trully value you
and you know
i love you
and that's for real
thanks for crossing my way
thanks for lending your magical hand
thanks for lending your comforting shoulder
I write this poem with no idea of what to say. I just sit down in front of the computer and start typing. I was wondering why I felt so different when I’m doing this. Is there someone who made me in love again? I don’t want to open my teary eyes coz’ I’m tired of loving and leaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment