As I gave my first step to the entrance door of the new world
I have nothing but to share love
I lost my innocence in the midst of crumpled field
Wondering why I’m talking to stranger
Has nothing to do
But cry
Cry like a baby
Hide on my mothers’ skirt
And lay on my fathers’ lap
I cry with pain on my tears
Keeping my hand out of reach
So nobody will grab and hurt it
The shed of blood from my wound
Adds sorrow to my crying heart
The coldness of fire
Gives pain on my crying heart
And the hotness of water
Slay my crying heart
I have nothing but to share love
I lost my innocence in the midst of crumpled field
Wondering why I’m talking to stranger
Has nothing to do
But cry
Cry like a baby
Hide on my mothers’ skirt
And lay on my fathers’ lap
I cry with pain on my tears
Keeping my hand out of reach
So nobody will grab and hurt it
The shed of blood from my wound
Adds sorrow to my crying heart
The coldness of fire
Gives pain on my crying heart
And the hotness of water
Slay my crying heart
No comments:
Post a Comment