Friday, August 24, 2007

whAt a Wet dAy

This is a wet and bad day!

I traveled from Magalang to Angeles just to attend our practice in choir. I’m expecting we will have our practice but I was wrong – we don’t have practice. I just waste my time and my money.

Anyway, our defense yesterday is not as what I expect. I thought we will present the whole power point. I spent my time doing it but then it was not presented. Our topic is approved but it was a weak study. I’m bit dismay. I’m disappointed because I don’t even present the topic assigned to me and I’m not satisfied with my answers. What am I thinking now is, my group mates will drop me because I have nothing to contribute. I’m so weak talking in front of people who are very professionals in criticizing thesis. Our panelists are so great and that makes me afraid.

I don’t know if it’s right to say that there are other people who are competing with our thesis. They we’re expecting that our study will be approved and no need to edit. After our defense, I hear words that made me think that people are very judgmental though this thesis is just a requirement. They we’re talking behind our back and telling others we are just ashamed to divulge that our study was rejected, they don’t know we passed. These people don’t know we get a good grade from panelist.

Well, hope we could pass despite these problems that blocks our way to success. These people are just insecure because our group is doing well.

1 comment:

MYK said...

Hahaha natawa naman ako sayo. First, congrats for a well-presented defense. I know you did well. Don't underestimate yourself, talagang makanyan pero I know you know what you can do. One more thing, never mind those persons (if there are). They might be thinking research is all about competition. On the other hand, don't think too cynical about others. Pota, ali naman talaga makanyan.