Thursday, July 10, 2008

I find it difficult when I saw people fighting. I really want them to settle but I know I’m not the right person to discuss all of these. Everyone in this workplace has their problems. We all have sentiments and we experience stress. Personally, I’m in the midst of stress but I’m still trying not to affect my job and I make sure not to hurt anyone of my office mates. Honestly, I feel that they we’re talking behind my back. I want to win their honesty and their true friendship. As their fresh officemates, I don’t have much knowledge about them or even I don’t know how to play with their thoughts. In one month of involving myself with these people I noticed that there we’re people who are “plastic” and some we’re not good as what I thought. I enter this company because I know I would learn to develop my self but sadly I still find myself in a shell. I’m in the process of studying the attitudes of people so I would know where to put my self. I hope I can prove something in this company not just for personal motive but also to others whom I failed and broke expectations. I was really hoping that I will leave this company leaving the mark of my job.

To make the story short, I really want to fly and go to other company but something locks me to stay. This is my first official job but I didn't find it good. Hmp. Involving myself in sales and marketing gives me the pressure of doing things the best that I can be. Hmp. Knowing that I don’t have the guts in marketing, now, here I am doing marketing. Talking with people that I don’t know. Calling over the phone not knowing who they are.

No comments: