An expected experienced that really ruin my day.
I arrived earlier in the office so I decided to go to church because I need inspiration. While waiting to the mass, I was talking to God and suddenly tears fell from my eyes. As of now I still find myself in a dark shell. I’m still picking myself. And ofcourse I’m still trying to let go. It’s really difficult for me to let go ‘coz I’m still holding on.
Hmp. On the other story. While crying in tears I saw this man who stares at me. I was so shock when I saw him masturbating. Oh yes!...you read it right he was masturbating knowing he is in church. May mga tao talagang malibog or what?. Kadiri talaga. I was totally destructed with this man so what I did I ran and I didn’t finish the mass.
Hay. Until know I’m still in shock. Putik niya serious ko pa naman na nakikiusap kay God. He is such a destroyer.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment