It’s been a week since I let him go. Now, hmp… I don’t know if this for real. I was thinking of my future life…no husband…no boyfriend…and sad to say no father for my baby. Is this really my fate? A single mother? I want a complete family. i never dreamed of this. shit! I want a father who would accept and take care of my son.
Hay…hirap mangarap. I hope he would come back. ehehe. nangangarap pa ako. obvious ba? i do miss him. yes. pero hanggang don na lang yon. he doesn't care bout me. so dapat ako din. infairness naman natitiis ko na siya. i will never stop crying if i keep on thinking bout him. i should focus on other things and think of a better ways to move on (did i sound right?). if i want to be happy, i should do it seriously. i really want to be happy. living without him? hmp. i know i'll learn to live a life with happiness without his love and care.
Hay…hirap mangarap. I hope he would come back. ehehe. nangangarap pa ako. obvious ba? i do miss him. yes. pero hanggang don na lang yon. he doesn't care bout me. so dapat ako din. infairness naman natitiis ko na siya. i will never stop crying if i keep on thinking bout him. i should focus on other things and think of a better ways to move on (did i sound right?). if i want to be happy, i should do it seriously. i really want to be happy. living without him? hmp. i know i'll learn to live a life with happiness without his love and care.
No comments:
Post a Comment