Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today is his birthday. Hmp. But I really feel bad. i really miss him but I can’t do anything bout this sentiment. i should control my self. I’m with him this morning but I never greeted him. This is not a good day for me. I really feel bad. I know they are together. It hurts but this is what supposes to happen. I really don’t know if rhea has no conscience or what. Is she thinking? Or she was just really selfish? Hmp. I don’t wanna judge her but it reflects who she is the way she speaks on me. I know he loves him but knowing Russell has something to settle and me who has a child, it was me who sacrifice. I think it should be rhea who will sacrifice. If Russell and I we’re meant to be, so be it. But if not, then I should go on.
As what I always told my self, if I want happiness I should make ways that would make me happy. Its so saddening he doesn’t love me anymore and he give up because of her. I do love him. yes, I love Russell and he will always be that person I used to love.
hmp. time can heal wounds. i should not think of what if's. i should focus on things that will makes my life easier. hirap mangarap ng masayang buhay.

No comments: