Read this: Others say, “We are bonded!”…But others ask, “Are we really bonded?”
Oops! Let me think first of what’s the best named that I could used to that group who says the class is bonded and to that group who ask if they are really bonded. I need codenames so that I could express my self clearly. Let me just name them the bonded group and the left behind group.
Those lines that you just read came from the orifice of the bonded group and the left behind group who have spent their three years of being a college student. Majority of the class says they are bonded but they don’t know or should I say they are not aware that there are some who are left behind. Maybe they can say that they are bonded because they belong to the group where everybody is bonded and wherein everybody enjoyed each company. But how about those who are left behind? Well, all I can say is sorry for them. The left behind group were not given a chance to experience the company of the bonded group. These people who belong to the left behind group has nothing to do but to wait for that time that the bonded group will insist to accommodate them. The left behind group are afraid to join the company of the bonded group because they thought they might not be accepted or they will be just ignored.
No one is to blame because no one in the class is aware that these gap between the bonded group and the left behind group happen. I can’t figure out if they are just pretending that they don’t know the problem so that there’s no issue to talk about or they really don’t care to the other’s feeling.
As everybody says, “You can’t force people to be your friend”. So if you think you belong then good for you but if you feel you are left behind, all I can say (again) sorry for you.
1 comment:
Almex on Do You Belong or Left Behind?
At first, I really think that ABMC3 are really bonded. But later I notice that some are still being left behind although we are friends. Few are not that really close. I did not notice that at first because I belong at belonged group. But I later realized that the same persons are with the same persons. Maybe some of them don’t see it because they are like me. But there are some who I know, notices it but they ignore or they just keep it to their selves. Some who don’t notice it. And some says that it is their fault because they are not joining us. Maybe they are waiting for you to approach and invite them. The fact that you asked them to come, makes them feel better. Yayain nyo na lang next time para masaya! NYAHAHA! Pero mga tsong, walang maleleft behind kung walang nagpapaleft behind. Pwede naman kayung sumawsaw tulad koh. Tsong di naman kayo left behind eh. Kayo lang hinintay namin. Pano ba yan? Pare pareho tayong naghihintayan.
Post a Comment